Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA..."Change... YES We Can"

Barack Obama has won the US08 Presidential Election. The 44th President of the USA is black and it has shown that it is possible for what everyone thought was the impossible to do.

..."America, we are better than these last eight years. We are a better country than this. Change has come to the US.
Barack Obama"

Its hard to imagine anything like this happening in Malaysia. When the immaturity of the politicans and people are still so evident as in the PKNS General Manager appointment. America can change but i do not see that ever happening in my lifetime for Malaysia as long as the people do not change their appetite for money politics.


..."And I've looked over, and I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land. So I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man.
Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968), Speech in Memphis, April 3, 1968, the day before King was assassinated."

No comments: