Tuesday, March 4, 2008

IS HE SERIOUS..........

(picture courtesy of KICKDEFELLA)

"The last four years have been a period of success and development.The Barisan Nasional has carried out nearly all of its promises laid out in the coalition's manifesto in the last general election,“We have been carrying out our development agenda at all times to see that the people have better lives,” Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said. "

We’ve got an idiot for a PM living in a fantasy world who thinks his way of doing things is right because he believes there is a God who talks to him and tells him so.He will tell us how the nation’s economy has never been so strong. He will laud his own accomplishments to the skies. He has been lying through his teeth when he claimed "Work With Me, Not For Me" its more like "Know Your Place And Shut Your Face!"

I don’t know about you, but when it comes to a retrospective peek at the past four years, I was much better off and happier back then. In fact, you’d have to be living under a rock somewhere with Rip Van Winkle to think you’re better off today. You'd have to be insane.

I just can’t believe what I’m reading sometimes. I have no problem with people having different opinions than me, it’s only human. If everybody was on the same wavelenght, our world would be kind of boring. The problem is when people are giving false information to prove their point. I usually avoid speaking when I don’t know what I’m talking about or if I don’t have valid arguments to prove my point. But it seems some just don’t care about that, they’re just so much convinced of their beliefs that they’ll twist the information to fit their way of thinking. That’s how I find what our fuckin politicians doing. They will say anything and everything under the sun for their own selfish gains.

So excuse me while I throw up!

No comments: